Tariffs, Deposits & Payment Policy
Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Where a booking has been confirmed by the receipt of a deposit, the tariff quoted will be honoured.
* To confirm a booking, a valid credit card is required during low season
* No deposit will be charged on the day of booking (excluding group bookings or stays exceeding 21 days)
* To confirm a booking, a valid credit card and 100% payment of two nights accommodation must be paid.
* Outstanding balance is to be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival (EFT or credit card).
* Promotional/non-refundable rate bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
* EFT payments (deposits) must be made within 7 days of booking to confirm the reservation.
Credit Card processing fees
* Payments made by Visa, Mastercard will incur a non-refundable 1.95% fee, AMEX will incur a non-refundable 3.95% fee.
* EFT deposits, EFTPOS or cash do not attract a fee.
Bookings containing apartment or location requests will be charged $5 per night per request and are subject to availability. Only those requests that are met will be confirmed and charged on arrival.
Booking dates can be altered subject to availability and management discretion, charges may apply and accommodation rates adjusted accordingly. Date changes only apply to bookings for the same number of nights with new arrival and departure dates and subject to a change fee.
Booking date changes/transfers must be made 14 days prior to arrival, are subject to a $100 fee and the new arrival date must be within 6 months of original arrival date.
* Booking date changes/transfer must be made a minimum of 3 days prior to arrival. Any changes less than 3 days prior to arrival are subject to a $100 admin fee and must be within 6 months of original stay dates.
* When a booking is cancelled within 3 days of the arrival date,
the full accommodation will be payable and not refundable.
Mid & High Season: (including Easter, all QLD school holidays, GC Marathon, October V8 race event and Christmas/New Year)
* When a booking is cancelled within 21 days of the arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited.
* When a booking is cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date or no show, the full accommodation will be payable and not refundable.
Promotional or Special Rates:
* Bookings must be paid in full and are non refundable.
All exceptions are subject to management approval.
All guests are required to provide credit card details on arrival to cover any miscellaneous charges. Where a credit card is not a minimum of $200 cash/EFTPOS deposit will be required in which case the apartment will be checked by Management before the cash deposit is returned to the guest.
Cleanliness/Damages to Apartments
Guests are required to leave apartments in a clean manner or at the discretion of Management, you may be charged for extra cleaning. Guests will be held liable for any damage to, or losses within the apartment. Apartment Cleaning/Servicing Departure Clean - occurs after all stays regardless of length of stay. Weekly Service - occurs once only during a night stay 8 nights or more and every week thereafter and includes the replenishing of linen. ** Daily Service - not included in offered rates unless previously arranged.
We do not accept bookings for unauthorised school leaver celebrations. If we find school leavers are booked to stay at Xanadu between November 15 and December 15 without prior approval, we reserve the right to have them removed without refund. Please do not make reservations for school leavers without prior approval from Xanadu management.
We would like to thank you for choosing Xanadu Main Beach Resort for your accommodation needs and look forward to welcoming you to our property. We look forward to welcoming you to Xanadu Main Beach Resort.